American Institute of Advanced Training (AIAT) is One of the world's premier Advanced Training and research institutions, the (AIAT) has driven new ways of thinking .
our clients, many of whom have been with us since we started business.
The AIAT Certification Service is the independent AIAT accreditation centre working across all sectors, disciplines and further learning applications. Our unique experience and history working with training providers, professional bodies, academic institutions and corporate organizations enables us to support organizations seeking authoritative accreditation for their AIAT activities.
Thousands of AIAT training courses, events, e-learning programs, conferences, workshops and seminars are formally accredited by us every year adding significant value for audiences and providers alike.
To be a world-class accreditation body recognized nationally and internationally for raising the bar and setting the standard for excellence in accreditation.
developing innovative learning, and advancing globally competitive professional solutions for ambitious agents of change and impact.
Core values are defined as inviolable commitments that express who we are as an institution
Quality Policy Statement and Objectives
Quality is the responsibility of every AIAT employee. All AIAT employees, management and staff alike, are committed to providing high quality accreditation services through the continuous improvement of AIAT's management system. This commitment is reflected in AIAT's mission and vision statements,
- to communicate frequently with customers and stakeholders to determine their accreditation needs and requirements;
- to develop accreditation programs, using balanced input from technical experts, industry, and interested parties;
- to meet the highest professional standards for integrity, impartiality, and ethical conduct;
- to manage resources in a manner that maximizes delivered value to customers;
- to afford employees the opportunity to develop their full potential in a working environment that recognizes individual and group quality achievements and encourages excellence.