We can help you meet the requirements of international industrial standards : Ensure that you have the right systems, processes,resources and procedures. Manage risks that arise from industry applications Demonstrate that you are certified to deliver the requirements of particular specifications. read more
The mission of AIAT is to provide a rigorous professional studies, informed by rapidly evolving global market needs and foster engagement, accelerate innovation, and amplify impact in professional studies. To provide opportunities for individuals to develop intellectually, personally, and read more
American AIAT Center offers a lot of training services including : To develop standards for the accreditation of human service and learning organizations. To develop and provide training to support accreditation To support organizations and programs to develop governance structures... read more
Can help you:
- Improve your earning potential.
- Open the door to more opportunities for career advancement.
- Increase your job mobility and choices even in the face of a tough job market.
- Reach not only your short-term job goals, but also position yourself for success in your long-term career.
- Provide a foundation of broad and deep understanding.
- Be associated with AIAT's strong and long-standing reputation of integrity and excellence.
- Connect with a strong network of AIAT certified peers. Earning an AIAT credential plugs you into a prestigious community of ongoing support. Although membership is not required in order to become AIAT-certified, you can enhance your connection even more by becoming an AIAT member.
Benefits for Employers:
- Increase the competence level of your staff.
- Build a strong, dedicated team that is committed to high standards of care and quality.
- Promote ongoing enhancement of knowledge and skills.
- Improve the quality of information and care.
- Minimize errors and reduce exposure to fraud and abuse charges.
- Increase efficiency and reduce cost.